Auction Terms & Conditions Terms and Conditions:
1. Registration: All bidders are required to register to be able to bid at the online auction. Bidders must provide all the information requested when they register. By registering, you acknowledge and agree that you have read completely the Terms and Conditions for this auction, and you agree to these terms.
2. All items sold are “as-is” condition. The auctioneer nor the seller make any warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, on these items offered for sale. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No exceptions. No refunds, returns, or exchanges. By bidding you acknowledge you are buying the item as is, regardless of condition.
3. All items are offered with reserve and can be removed from the auction if necessary.
4. A buyers premium will be applied to all purchases. The buyers premium may change for different online auctions. Please know what the buyers premium is for each auction that you participate in.
5. Sales tax may be applied where applicable.
6. Payment will be by credit card only. The credit card used for your registration will be charged at the conclusion of the auction and prior to your pickup. Buyer agrees that they will not “stop payment” or perform a charge back on their credit card in relation to purchases from this auction.
7. Items must be removed during the stated pickup dates/hours. If another time is requested a $20 change fee may be assessed, at the discretion of the auctioneer. If an item is not removed within 7 days after the close of the auction, the item is considered abandoned and the buyer losses title to said item. Should a buyer fail to remove the item and said item becomes abandoned, the item becomes the property of the auctioneer and will be disposed of at the auctioneer’s discretion. The buyer will NOT receive a refund for any item that was abandoned. A pick up time extension may be granted at the sole discretion of the auctioneer.
8. Auctioneer nor seller will provide any assistance to load purchases at pickup. This includes labor and materials. Please plan ahead and bring any necessary labor or equipment to load your purchases.
9. A viewing time will be provided prior to the close of the auction. Buyers not present during the allotted viewing time waive any further inspection rights. All items are sold as is.
10. Persons attending preview and/or pickup assume all responsibility for risk to themselves or their personal property, regardless of the condition of the auction premises.
11. NO shipping is offered on this auction. ALL items must be picked up at the auction location.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms